Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Nana

Today is my moms birthday!
My mother....gosh, what to say.  She is my best friend....not a day goes by that I don't call her (usually numerous times a day).  If I need advice...need to vent...am bored and just want to talk...have super big news--she is there.
We went over to celebrate her birthday over the past weekend, and of course I had to take pictures.  She hates being in front of the camera, but I love when I get pictures of her with my kids...


And Michael, of course...
I love you mom!! Thank you for being you...and for always being there. I hope you have had an amazing birthday, and that this upcoming year is the best one yet!!

1 comments:

Kristal November 1, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

So sweet! Happy Birthday Nana!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP