Friday, November 30, 2012

Secret

Its a BIG ginormous secret when Bella and Ty and I do something fun while Olivia's at school. She would be devastated...and Bella knows that the first time she tells Olivia, will be the last time we do something while Olivia's at school! 
Bells and Ty...they have so much fun together (when they're not killing each other) and I love watching them giggle together...
We were giggling our butts off looking in the silly mirrors...
Ty kept standing right in front of my camera saying 'Cheese momma'..hahaha...

1 comments:

Kristal November 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM  

I hope Olivia doesn't read your blog LOL

Looks like a wonderful time!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP