Monday, February 18, 2013

Hawaii

My baby sister went to Hawaii last week with her boyfriend (can you say jealous??)!  She actually left the day BEFORE the blizzard....escaped the storm.   She's home now...had an AMAZING time....and had a visit with the kids (while Lexi was at art class).
She did a little coloring...

She used one of my cameras on vacation, so I got to go through some of her pictures, and live vicariously through her a little!
I so wish the sun would set over the ocean here in NH....

1 comments:

Kristal February 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM  

Those are stunning pictures! Totally jealous with you!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP