Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snowy

We got BURIED!! Luckily, we kept our power (pheeeeeeeeeew).  We went outside last night to play for a little while...

...and Olivia looked like a zombie walking through a gust of snow...
...and the girls came inside with SUPER rosy cheeks!
The kids woke up and couldn't wait to go outside and play!! I don't think they were expecting it to be so, so deep....
Bella gave up...lol...exhaustion...
Ty thought it was pretty cool at first...
Ty soon realized he couldn't do much more than play in either the snowblowed driveway, or in the plowed street...
....he was NOT a fan....
Poor Lucy had to be walked in the street this morning to go to the bathroom, since the snow way waaaaaaaaay over her head....
....po' puppy is NOT a fan of the snow!
We survived....hooray! I have so many more pictures to upload from today, too!!

1 comments:

Kristal February 10, 2013 at 6:39 PM  

So happy to hear you kept your power!

Poor Ty... someday he'll enjoy it!

Love the pictures, so understand the dog - I remember as a kid having to dig a spot in the yard for my dog to go when we would get hit hard.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP