Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bike

So, this morning we were at Toys R Us, and we looked at bikes. I told Olivia that she needed a new, bigger, bike.....and that as soon as she learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, we would get her one. Determined when we got home.....she had us take off the training wheels, and taught herself how to ride it. After practicing all afternoon, she can now start on her own, do turns, and stop on her own...

And just like that, she's a big girl (**sob**). She's been zooming up and down the street all afternoon.  No more training wheels....and we are getting a new bike (and helmet)!!


I'm so proud of her....but really wish she would STOP growing up!!

1 comments:

Kristal March 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM  

It is so hard to encourage them to "do" and then want them to not grow up at the same time...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP