Saturday, March 2, 2013

Coco Keys

Our 2nd day at Coco Keys!! The kids had soooo much fun, and Ty cried when it was time to go home! Po' guy didn't want to leave...thinking he's going to have a FABULOUS summer with his love of the water this year!! Olivia got a hair wrap put in (Bella did not, she wanted cotton candy instead, lol, and yes we told her she could get both, but I think she just really didn't want one)... Lexi got a scorpion tattoo... Ty is the only child of mine who doesn't care about getting water splashed in his face! He LOVES it...giggles and comes back for more, lol... ` Exhaustion...time to go home...
We had so much fun....and the kids can't wait to go back!!

1 comments:

Kristal March 2, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

Looks like so much fun - love the capture of Ty coming out of the face full of water

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP