Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mr. Bear

LOL...this pictures is a facade. For school, Mr. Bear gets sent home with a student for a weekend, and last weekend was Bella's turn. Mr. Bear comes home with clothes to change him into, a sleeping bag, and a binder to write about his adventures with you. She brought Mr. Bear home on Thursday....and was terrified of him. Poor Mr. Bear was locked in a closet...in the living room. He couldn't be near her room, lol.....or near her. She panicked yesterday, that he had to go back and she had no pictures with him...so we took some. I have NO IDEA why she's scared of him, lol...

And she even brought him for a bike ride.... 


....but once we came back in the house, back in the closet he went, lol. 
Poor Mr. Bear.

1 comments:

Kristal April 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM  

I wonder why she is scared of him... very odd.

Cute pictures though

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP