Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zoo

We went to the zoo! Just the small zoo that's around here, but the kids love the animals there. 
I love the snow leopard. She's usually sleeping high up on the rocks when we go, and we only get a small glimpse of her....she was hanging out near the fence while we were there! 


Lexi loved the wolves, of course. We only really saw one, as the rest of the pack was sleeping in the wooded area, higher up....but she said he had sad eyes, and it made her a little sad...


The cougar looked like she wanted to eat us, lol...

I had to buy Ty a tshirt as soon as we got there, lol. He's a puker, and coughed in the car and threw up all over his shirt...lovely...

And this is a terrible picture of the kids (Lexi does not approve of me posting it, lol), but its the only one I got of all 5 of them (my 4 plus my nephew)...

2 comments:

barbara April 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM  

Lexi is right, his eyes are very sad, poor baby.

Kristal April 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM  

Ty, that is gross... and he hardly looks like Ty in that picture.

LOL on Lexi not wanting picture posted.

Love the animal shots!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP