Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Last day

My Lexi girl got an award today. I got an email around 2 weeks ago, informing me that she'd be getting an award, but not to tell her, as it was a surprise. So, I went to her awards at 7:30am, and she got an award for her writing........her teacher talked about how Lexi is one of the most creative people that she's ever known, and how far in life she's going to go.
I love my girl....so proud of her.


And my Olivia...she got the honesty award (we are laughing here at home, because she can be a bit of a tattle tale)...


So proud of my kids, and we are ready for a fun summer!

1 comments:

barbara June 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM  

I am so proud of my granddaughters!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP