Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Zoo

I didn't post these the other day! Keith wanted to go to the zoo on Father's Day, so to the zoo we went. 
Ty insisted on wearing his Superman shirt, with the cape...

I didn't take a ton of pictures...and most of the animals were sleeping. Ty was OBSESSED with seeing the lions before we went...when we got there, he was TERRIFIED, wouldn't go near the fence, and the lion was snoozing away...


The gorilla's were snoozing...but the little guy came over and woke up his momma (who glared at me)...


Lexi's favorite part was the Aussie Aviary...where the birds were a little crazy and landing on us...


Olivia got completely freaked out right after I took this, and ended up in tears, lol, because another bird landed on her and was fighting a little with this one...


It was a GREAT day...the weather cooperated (it rained when we got home)...and everyone had smiles on their faces.

1 comments:

Kristal June 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM  

Oh my goodness love Ty's shirt!!!

You always get such amazing pictures at the zoo.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP