Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

We started the day at home...with chaos, and excitement as the Easter bunny had come with baskets full of candy and toy.....and a yard filled with eggs to find (and I didn't take my camera out once during it all, lol).  Then we went over to Nana's house...and the kids had another Easter egg hunt...


...and the kids got a little bit more spoiled! Bella and Sister....they have a bond, and I had to capture it...


From there, we went to the OTHER Nana's house, and had dinner with Aunts and Uncles...and got a little more spoiled! My favorites and I....


My baby sister and Steve...


My baby brother and Sarah...


Some more of my faves...


My big brother....and Michael (who were totally in a hurry, and I should've moved to get rid of the glare..ugh)...


It was a GREAT Easter...filled with laughs, and those we love! Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Kristal April 21, 2014 at 8:55 PM  

Sounds like a great day! We loved the weather... been so many years since we have had a warm {if not HOT} Easter.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP