Friday, April 25, 2014

Olivia's friend Lucy was over today (Lucy's brother is Alex, Lexi's friend), and the size difference between the 2 girls makes me laugh! Lucy is SUPER tiny...a little smaller than Bella, actually....and she is OLDER than Olivia!  When I put them next to each other, Olivia looks like a giant (she had to bend down to get her head next to Lucy's, lol)!



And a sweet one of Lucy...because when I have other kids in front of me, I just have to take their picture, lol...


AND...we did not get to hang out with Miss Keira today (booooo)....but it is her birthday, so a VERY Happy Birthday to her!! I can't believe that she is 5....so full of sweetness....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP