Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique



If you are on the fence about doing the Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique....it was SO worth it.  I was totally on the fence....but the look on the girls faces, seriously....they were made to feel so special...like princesses throughout the whole thing....and were so over the moon happy.  It is something I am so, so glad that we did!!

Girls were so excited to go!! We got stopped SO many times by people asking where we got Bella's dress....



Time to go in (our appt was 6:30pm)!!


The fairy godmother was playing with Bella, telling her she was supposed to smoosh her nose like this, lol...


One of the 'fairy godmothers' told Olivia 'a face without freckles, is like a sky without stars'......


So happy that we did....my girls were so, so happy and made to feel so special!!

1 comments:

barbara May 20, 2014 at 10:24 PM  

both look so beautiful and happy and love the comment about livs freckles!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP