Sunday, May 4, 2014

Soccer Sunday

The girls had soccer today! Olivia's game was at noon, Bella's at 1:30.....and we had typical New England weather....it downpoured for 2 minutes, then the sun would come out....rain clouds would come back again, and it would rain some more. Girls had so much fun! Olivia is on her good friend Kiara's team...


And when you have a very good friend on your team, there may be a lot of giggling and NOT paying attention to the game, lol...


Bella is on the purple team....and she had SO much fun! She had a smile on her face the entire hour she was playing (and she didn't know one person on her team)! Turns out she's pretty aggressive on the field, too!!


I have so, so many pictures!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP