Sunday, July 12, 2015

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful Lexi girl. I cannot believe that she is 15.......she is so amazing, so smart, so witty....and so beautiful. She makes me laugh everyday, and is one of my very best friends. Her birthday was a HOT day, and she chose to go to the beach for the day!!


Lex brought one of her good friends Jamie, who loves the water as much as she does...


We spent the ENTIRE day at the beach! Got to the Outback around 8pm for dinner to finish up Lexi's birthday celebration!


Happy Birthday to YOU, beautiful girl....I am so proud of who you've become!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP