Monday, July 13, 2015

Lex

Lexi has an amazing group of  friends!hey've been texting me for a few weeks, planning to throw a surprise party for her! Her friend John hosted it at his house, getting all her favorite snacks and drinks.... Her friend Tony painted this for them to play 'pin the tail on Pikachu'.....


Her friend Jamie sewed this 'Shinx' for her....


So many great, thoughtful gifts...


They played lots of games....


....made her Pokemon related cupcakes and cake...


I seriously love her friends....there was so much thought put into this party....and they made her feel so, so special!!

1 comments:

Kristal July 14, 2015 at 9:45 PM  

What an amazing group of friends!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP