Friday, August 28, 2015

First Day

First day of school!! Not sure how it happened so fast, but the summer is OVER!! Olivia is in the fourth....and Bella in the second....they are getting SO big!!


Bella was completely unable to make a normal face....she was ridiculously excited that Keira is at her school this year!!


Bella was so excited running off the bus...haha...I didn't get a shot of Olivia, because Bella fell right after this...


Its going to be a FANTASTIC year!! A little comparison to see how much they've grown in one year...EEK!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP