Monday, August 3, 2015

Olivia is 9

Yesterday, my sweet Olivia turned NINE....eek!! How is that possible?! She had a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and bacon.....and off we went to the beach for the day with her good friend, Isabella!


Walked to the car yesterday after a looooooong day at the beach.....baby in the front carrier, arms full of 'gear'........kids are hot, tired, and 'starving'......to find out the keys were locked in the car. UGH! State Police came and unlocked it within a half hour....thank goodness!! Kids were awesome and patient.....


Finished the day with dinner at Friendly's....it was a FANTASTIC day! And now my sweet girl is NINE. Happy Birthday to you my beautiful girl.....I love you so so so so so much, and I can't wait to see what your year of being NINE holds for you!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP