Monday, January 4, 2016

American Girl

The girls got American Girl Dolls for Christmas, so I decided to bring them (and Jace) to the store! Its over an hour away, so not somewhere that we'll go that often.....but gosh, the girls LOVED it! It was SUPER crowded....we are planning to go back on a NON vacation week, to avoid crowds.


They each had an appointment for their dolls at the hair salon (and the dolls got their ears pierced). 
Bella's doll, 'Isabella', went first...


Then went Olivia's doll, 'Riley'....


Jace was super good...since I couldn't push the stroller through the HUGE crowd....he'd let me plop him down when my arms got tired (he's a moose!!)


It was a GREAT day!

1 comments:

Kristal January 11, 2016 at 9:41 PM  

Do they have a cafe? The closest one to us is 2 hours and we ate there once. It was fun, but much nicer when everyone else is in school!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP