Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lexi

Eek....this happened today!! Wasn't I just changing her diapers last week?? In NH, you are able to drive with a parent when you are 15 1/2!  After chatting about different functions of the different things in the car (mirrors, directionals, wipers, lights, etc...)...Lexi went for a spin...



...she did FANTASTIC!! She was a little surprised at the power behind the gas pedal (haha...can you say whiplash?)...and I only had to yell 'braaaaaaaaaaaaaake' once...haha...but we survived! My sweet Lexi girl is growing up!!

1 comments:

Kristal January 23, 2016 at 8:39 PM  

I trying to get used to having two drivers in the house and a son turning 18. I feel your pain!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP