Thursday, February 25, 2016

Skating

Bella bought a pair of rollerskates the other day, with her own money...and was dying to go to Skateland. I swear she fell at least 100 times, lol, but she would smile and get right back up and go.....love that girl (who is covered in bruises tonight, lol). Olivia was nervous at first, but got the hang of it...and she chose blades over skates. Lexi was very 'if you touch me I'll hurt you'..hahaha...and Ty, he did GREAT!!


Jace took a snooze while we were there (that boy could sleep through anything)...


Crazy hair Bella...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP