Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines

My shorties had their Valentine's day parties at school today!
Ty opted to go with a HULK theme for his...


Bella went with photo valentines. Originally, we were going to put chocolate hearts at the end of the strings, but we got a 'no candy' newsletter on Monday, so we had to improvise...


Olivia decided she did NOT want to do photo Valentines. Last weekend she spent around 2 hours putting these together...


...only to get the 'no candy' notice on Monday! Sooo...shopping we went. She really wanted to be crafty with her Valentine's, and not just buy boxed ones, so we went with this...


...and gave her some 'heart' hair for her party! They ALL had great parties!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP