Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beach time!

The beach days....I cannot wait until its hot enough to really enjoy the beach! The kids loooove the water, though its freezing, bone chilling cold! We went with my nephew, Michael, on a gorgeous summer-like day!


Bella spent a majority of the time sleeping on the blanket....NOT a fan of the icy cold water!






Olivia ALWAYS has a dirty face, lol...

My nephew Michael...



Olivia loved watching the seagulls, and could've stared at them for hours...

...and threw them a handful of cheeseballs, and they all flew at us!


The sky was GORGEOUS....

The girls found a poor ladbug on a piece of seaweed, and it crawled right onto Olivia's finger...

And then the ladybug moved onto Lexi's finger, and she DID rescue it....



1 comments:

Kirsty May 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Oh what gorgeous photos! Love your sleeping beauty and I can almost smell the sea air. Your fearless girls are just so beautiful.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP