Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance time!

My Lexi girl had one of her recital's today, for Irish Step and hip-hop! I am a proud momma, and think that she completely rocked it!! Here she is in her hip-hop outfit, after the recital!

With her little puppy that was attatched to her bouquet of flowers...



Here she is looking waaaaaaaaaay too old, and a bit 'teenager-ish' after she took her bun out!

Here's Lexi in her Irish Step costume, from pictures I took the other day...


I'm sure I'll be posting more tomorrow, as she has her Jazz and Tap recital tomorrow night!

2 comments:

paparazzimom May 31, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bottom one of Lex looking over her shoulder! AMAZING. And I also love that baby boy below too. You do such a fabulous job Jessica. You will be famous someday for this talent of yours! I can always say I knew ya when....

Jessica June 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Awww....**smooch**...thank you!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP