Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alex's 9th Birthday!

Lexi's best bud, Alex, turned 9 on Friday! Luckily, the weather cooperated, and the kids had a blast! Waterslides, a pool, bounce house, and a slip and slide....so much to do, so little time!!
The birthday boy....

I wonder who got into the frosting when noone was looking??

Pizza time!!



Making his wish, and opening presents...


Bella hung out a bit at the water table...

Alex and one of his best buddies, Zachary...

Some waterslide fun....


Pool time...
Some bounce house fun....


A little slip and slide fun...



Lexi and Alex, best friends, at the end of the party....

The cutest little best friends, being sweet and giggly....



Happy Birthday to YOU, Alex!!

1 comments:

paparazzimom June 26, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

oh gosh, I love that bottom one of the girls looking at each other!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP