Saturday, June 27, 2009

Some more summer weather was here....

Enjoying the summer weather while its here....the forecast for the next week is looking rather blah!! So, we went out for ice cream tonight, to a little place that has a petting zoo area for the kids. Bella loooooved watching and touching the sheep.....and Livs became obsessed with feeding the goats, spending all of her quarters on food for them...


Bella liked the chickens...

Can you tell what flavor ice cream Livs was eating, lol....

Lexi wouldn't open her eyes, or look at my camera, but she kept giggling, knowing I was taking her picture...




Some playground fun after the ice cream...


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP