Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer has begun....

The weather has been horrid....and we've been stuck inside! It didn't rain today, so we got outside for a bit!!

Bella looooves yummy popsicles!!





Bella, sitting still for a minute (which is rare)...with her goofy tooth, lol...


Bella's favorite thing to do outside, along with the swing, is bouncing on the little trampoline...

And my Lexi girl cut 8 inches off of her hair....and momma does NOT like it! She looks soooo much older now, and I'm not ready to let her grow up...

1 comments:

Anonymous June 29, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE your color on these! Very cute!! I'd love to photograph these kids..beautiful. :)

Jodie G

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP