Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brayden and Trace are in town!

Brayden and Trace have been in town for TWO weeks, and we finally got to see them today! Brayden got to NH, and was sooooooo sick, and now he was finally up for a visit today! We're sooooo sad that you're going home to Maryland tomorrow!! Trace is now two months old...I can't believe it!







Olivia and Bella were obsessed with holding Trace....gave me a little foreshadowing of my future, lol, as there were almost a few 'tug o war' matches over who was going to hold him!!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP