Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo

We took a trip to the zoo today, since it was such a beautiful day! Put the girls in their 'zoo attire', and off we went! Its funny, I used to be all about pictures of the animals, and now its moreso taking pictures of my babies enjoying and being fascinated by the animals!

I had to take a picture of Olivia and Bella with the giraffe, since it matched their outfits....

...and Lexi with the zebras, to match her zebra dress!

A fun one...I told her to put her hand up to make it look like she was patting the zebra, and the zebra kept inching forward so the final picture looks like she is patting its bum, lol...




0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP