Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Field Day

Lexi had her 4th grade field day today...and the weather was perfect for it! Not too hot, not too cool.....though she did come home with a little sunburn on the back of her neck.
Here she is doing the tug o' war against another 4th grade class...

...and they won!!


Lexi holding Bella, watching the 5th graders competition...


My brunette, my redhead, and my blonde...watching the kids do tug 'o war (wonder what color hair baby boy will have, eh?)...

Lexi with her good friend Victor....look how tall she is next to him!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Those are great shots and your daughter is so tall! She would tower over my very short 4th grader!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP