Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Olivia's swimming lesson

Olivia had her very first swimming lesson today. After a VERY traumatic fall into an inground pool last summer, Olivia has had a fear of the water, and will not leave the stairs of our pool, not even on my hip. I signed her up for swimming lessons at her gymnastics place, Gym Ken, because her teacher, Miss Kara, is the swim instructor, and I figured that Olivia trusted her! I'm so happy I did!



Learning to swim across the pool with Miss kara's help...

And then Miss Kara let go of her hands, and Olivia was swimming alone, and didn't panic...


At the end of the lesson, she had to jump in the pool, and she did it!! Her face went in the water, and she didn't even care....I'm so proud of her!



I'm so proud of my girl, and can't wait to see how well she does next week!!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

It is so fun to see them blossom. My littlest was in a panic today at swim lessons, but I think the cold was really not helping her mood!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP