Friday, June 25, 2010

strawberry picking

Olivia, Bella, and I went strawberry picking today (Lexi slept over a friends house last night! It was gorgeous out...a bit sunny, but the humidity thats been killing us broke last night...so it was perfect! Olivia doesn't actually EAT strawberries, but was very serious about picking them...and on the way home, claimed to be an 'expert strawberry picker'...Bella, well, she ate a whoooooole lot of them, lol!






I think that Bella ate more (and wore more, lol) strawberries than we brought home, lol...





In need of a tubby, lol...


Going home...

1 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Gorgeous pictures! When we went my children did not eat any till we got to the car... weird!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP