Sunday, December 25, 2011

Goodbye Alvin

Well, Santa came last night, and Alvin went back to the North Pole with him until next year. The night before, Alvin's last night here....he was a little mischievous! While the girls were sleeping, he colored their noses red....and we caught him holding the red marker---fresh elf! Oh how they giggled....
A very Merry Christmas to all....I didn't pick up my camera at all today, just enjoyed my family completely. Everyone is exhausted, and happy...it was a wonderful day.

1 comments:

Kristal December 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

I took a few, but enjoyed the day instead like you!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP