Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yesterday I also took pictures of my good friend Danielle's family! Danielle and I have been close friends most of my life, and I love her 3 crazy boys!
This is kind of an outtake...Nolan was so funny, he would sit between his brothers, and then get up and run right in front of me, and say 'BOO'...and then go sit back down...
Brogan chose his own pose...lol, love how he looks like he's a senior in high school posing for his senior pictures...
Sweet (and crazy) Mason...
And lil' man Nolan...






1 comments:

Kristal December 11, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

How funny saying boo to you!! They are all adorable!

Get this.. I have to do a family shoot outside in 40 degree weather tomorrow. The family has four children with the littlest being 7 months and was sick yesterday. But I talked to them today and they still want to do it! I am going to be FREEZING!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP