Friday, December 9, 2011

Taylor, Keira, and Brielle

I took pictures next door today of Miss Taylor, Keira, and Brielle! LOL...it was a workout!! These kids see me so much, it was like taking pictures of my own kids, lol...and they made me work for them!
Miss Taylor started like this....saying 'you are not taking my picture'....
...only to get mauled by Ty, who wouldn't stop hugging her, lol...
...which brought out smiles...yay!


Miss Keira clearly channels her bff, Bella, with her 'cheese' face....




And Miss Brielle...oh man, I could do a whole blog post on little Miss Personality...



She kept crawling at me....
.....and kept trying to 'find me' behind my camera, lol...


And oh gosh, this squishy little tush....isn't she the best???

1 comments:

Kristal December 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Girl - you got some amazing shots! Those girls are beautiful and I love the squishy tush!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP