Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bowling

We went bowling tonight with the kids. Lexi brought her friend Kaylee, and they went off and did their own game! Ty did a great job throwing the ball...
...and got very excited running to get another ball...
Love his little bowling shoes...
Olivia is still sick, but reaaaaaaaaally wanted to go bowling...
...and I love that she still bowls like this...
This is how Bella does her bowling....
...and after her turn she'd run to sit and watch, munching on goldfish...
Don't be fooled that Ty was all sweet and innocent...the majority of the time, this is what was going on, lol...
It was fun...and exhausting (and Lexi had fun with Kaylee, much more fun than she would've had in our lane, lol)...though I think it'll be awhile before we take Ty bowling again!

3 comments:

Kristal January 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

What kind of balls are those??? Never seen such small ones. Ty looked so cute in the first ones and then the reality picture cracked me up!!

uncle shaun January 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

I have some free bowling coupons for the next time you all want to go. Bowling is expensive

uncle shaun January 14, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

ty should bowl lefty. all the great bowlers in the family are lefty

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP