Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monkey Joes

The kids had a 'teachers workshop' today, so no school..making it a nice 4 day weekend! We decided to head down to Monkey Joe's, so the kids could get some energy out! Lexi brought her friend, Seth....and the kids ALL had a blast!
And a momma brag. A woman came up to me and asked me if Lexi was my daughter. When I told her that she was, she said 'you should be so proud of who she is'....apparently Lexi asked her 5 year old son if he wanted to play with them, as he looked sad and alone. He joined right in, and was connected to her hip the rest of the time. Love my sweet girl. ♥

1 comments:

Kristal January 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM  

How sweet of Lexi - remind yourself of this on the off days!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP