Saturday, January 21, 2012

Disney On Ice

We went to Disney on Ice today....there were 8 of us--all of us, and the 2 Nana's. Everyone had SUCH a good time. The show was great...Olivia couldn't take her eyes off of the ice, Bella sang along, Ty was entranced....and even Lexi loved it. I remembered my camera....but FORGOT to put the battery in it. D'oh!! So bummed about that...I took a couple of pictures with my phone, but truly just enjoyed the show (and watching my babies enjoy it)... We had FABULOUS seats (second row from the ice)...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP