Saturday, February 11, 2012

Face paint

We went to a little Kids Carnival today at the Middle School in town. The kids did a ton of little games, decorated cookies, got their faces painted, etc... Ty's not feeling great (another ear infection), so we the girls and I went after he went down for his nap, and daddy stayed home with him. I left my camera at home while we went...had to take pictures of their faces when we got home. Lexi got a fire breathing dragon...
Olivia got a flower (and is holding the tissue paper flower she made)...
And Bella, for some odd reason, chose a flag theme. I thought she was going to pick the butterfly...or the rainbow, or even the flower like Olivia, but she insisted on the flag, lol...

1 comments:

Kristal February 11, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

Nice face painting!

Do you think Ty is going to have to get tubes? Poor guy...

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP