Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kids

The girls have been a bit under the weather since Sunday! Started with just a high fever, and a really bad headache. Woke up on Monday, still having the fevers, and complained that their ears hurt. Brought them to the doctors...ears were clear, but they BOTH came back positive for strep throat! Never once complained of a sore throat. We've never had strep in the house before...it wasn't fun! They've been on their antibiotics for over 48 hours now, and are MUCH better (Bella was so much worse than Olivia)...Olivia was better yesterday, while Bella was still not doing great...
AND...Ty had his appt at the ENT today. They are going to see him back in 8 weeks, and see how he's doing, and if he still has fluid in his ears, and make a decision from there. I'm so glad they're not just putting tubes in his ears! He did a great job...(these pics were taken with my phone)...such a big boy!

1 comments:

Kristal February 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

That picture of the girls is so CUTE!!!

Glad to here they didn't jump right on tubes!

{oh boy, today it wants me to type to secret words!}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP