Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Pop

We went down to see Pop this morning for his birthday, he turned 88 last week! We don't get down every Saturday morning right now, as that's when dance is (booooo)...but we will be once dance ends in May!
Ty and Pop had some interesting conversations, lol...

While pop was opening presents, he opened the card from my babies, he read it and then held it to his chest and got a little misty eyed..it was so sweet, and so touching...
Pop and my baby brother, Danny....
Every year on his birthday we take his picture with my Great Auntie Ruth (whom my mother picks up and brings for the occasion)...
Happy Birthday to YOU, Pop...we love you!!

1 comments:

Kristal February 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Happy birthday to Pop! He looks as good as last year when Ty was so "little".

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP