Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter eggs

The girls colored Easter eggs today! Yes....just the girls, lol, as we did it during Ty's nap. Why? When I took the eggs out of the refrigerator to get them to room temperature (to hard boil), we had four casualties, as Ty was under the impression they were balls, lol....so yes, we opted to do it during naptime!
We used glitter...
...and paint after we dyed them!
We blew out the yolks of six eggs that we left unboiled (to have hollow eggs)....
...which along with Mom's great sound effects (hahahaha), caused lots of giggles...
A BIG mess was made, which is why we do it outside every year!!
And just because I love her...and this is so her, lol...
Now we are cozied in, watching Hop...awaiting the Easter Bunny!!

2 comments:

Kristal April 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

Great shots and looks like so much fun. Never thought of doing it outside although this was the first year I've ever done it {can you imagine}!

Hop was a funny movie!

barbara April 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM  

They are so lucky to have such a fun mom.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP