Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ty at soccer

Hahaha...so we started at Lexi's soccer game at noon....the first half of the game was spent chasing Ty as he kept running towards the parking lot (probably around 9000 times)....
...second half of the game was spent like this, lol, he passed out in my arms, and stayed asleep when I laid him on the ground (and posed him, lol)...
...then we got in the car and went across town to another field, to watch Olivia's soccer game. Ty stayed asleep, and continued to sleep after I put him in Daddy's chair, lol...
...Ty thoroughly enjoyed soccer today, lol (don't you wish you could sleep that soundly, lol?)!

1 comments:

Kristal April 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

How CUTE!!!! Love that you posed him... LOL. And yes, some days I wish I could sleep like that! Well, soundly, not posed in a field!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP