Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soccer

The girls started soccer today....it's their first time playing! Bella was right into it...her coach forgot her shirt (boooo), but she'll get it next week.
When it was over, Bella said 'anybody didn't tell me their names'...lol, she was talking to everyone, and made alot of little friends on the opposing team.
Olivia started about 15 minutes after Bella ended...and loved it! She's very serious while playing (as she is in everything she does..little perfectionist)...
Lexi was supposed to play today, too...BUT she has a fever and a sore throat, so she missed her first game (boooo)! Welcome to my Sunday's for the next 2 months, lol!

1 comments:

Kristal April 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

I love soccer... especially when little people play - like bees on a flower! Our first game is Tuesday, but we only have one that plays.

Sorry about Lexi!

{what lens where you using?}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP