Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lexi

I got a letter about a week ago, from Lexi's school, telling me she was going to be getting an award on awards day, and not to tell her. The awards ceremony was this morning, and she didn't know I was coming! I'm so proud of my Lexi. She got the gold medal award in Language Arts, and her teacher made me cry. Her teacher started by saying 'mark my words, this girl will be famous one day...you will be going to her book signings, and her name will be a household name'. Lex loves to write....and to see her recognized for her writing made me cry! Of course she didn't even know I was there until it was over (and I was in the front row, lol).....

2 comments:

uncle shaun June 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

Great job,Lexi!! We are very proud of you!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!

Kristal June 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM  

Congrats Lexi! Sounds like she needs a blog!

{they are still in school??}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP