Sunday, June 24, 2012

Parties

We went to our good friends, Tracy and Carl's last night. Carl threw a surprise party for Tracy, and she was truly shocked! Carl had her high school ID card printed on the cake, lol... There was even a rainbow over her house for the occasion... The kids lasted a long time...by 10:30pm, Ty was still hyper....though Bella was in total meltdown mode, so it was time to go home! 

 And then today, we went up to Uncle Ken and Auntie Sonya's, to celebrate her birthday (she's old, hahahaha)... My brother is fresh and wouldn't get in any pictures with her and Michael.. Happy Birthday Sonya...we love you!!

1 comments:

Kristal June 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

Looks like they really got Tracy! How fun!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP