Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recital day

Today was recital day!! The girls woke up SUPER excited about going on stage. After I got them all ready, dressed and with makeup, we had about 10 minutes to spare, so I whipped out my stuff and took a couple of pictures of them!
Bella's Ballet performance...
Olivia's Ballet performance...
The girls did AMAZING....they were smiling and happy (though Olivia concentrates reaaaaally hard during performances, as she feels she has to be perfect, lol)....it was a GREAT day!

1 comments:

Kristal June 3, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

You got some great pictures of the girls... love the one of them facing each other!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP