Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa

Santa came to our friend Tanya's house today! He was supposed to arrive on a firetruck, but the weather did not cooperate for us....ahhh well!
He brought the kids presents, and they all got a chance to sit on his lap and to chit chat with him! The kids were ALL super excited!
I dismissed Olivia from school....and brought her back after lunch! She was SUPER excited...I told her to whisper to Santa that 'all she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth'...hahaha...she said refused,  lol!
Bella loved it...
And Ty...well, he wasn't so sure of the whole 'Santa thing'...
My kids (as well as ALL the kids there) had such a great time...and we are so very thankful to Tanya for doing this!!

1 comments:

Kristal December 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

What a fun time! I have one child that believes in Santa... none of my others ever did.

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP