Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sing-a-long

Olivia had her school sing-a-long this morning! She didn't know I  was going, as I think its more of an 'in school' event, and alot of parents don't go. I was one of maybe 10 parents there, lol! There was lots of singing and dancing...
...and lots of whispering and giggling with her friends...
...and then she saw me, and she realized I came...and her smile was fabulous!!
And as she lined up to go back to her classroom, she grabbed two of her friends for a picture...
I'm so happy that I went...seeing how much fun she was having, dancing and singing....and seeing how happy she was when saw me....made my whole day. Love my girl.

1 comments:

Kristal December 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

What a fun event!

{your first sentence has some kind of error it in.. not sure what it is though. Must have had some Ty help with it LOL}

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP