Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First day

Ahhh...summer is OVER....faaaaaaaaaaar too fast.  Today was the kids first day of school!
Lexi's first day of 8th grade (eek!!)...she got all dressed up in her Minecraft shirt....


Olivia's first day of 2nd grade...


And my Bella boo....eeek....first day of KINDERGARTEN!! I don't know how its even possible...**sob**


Eek...here it comes!!


And then Ty and I jumped in my car and ran to the school so we'd be there for her when she lined up to go in the school....she is one of 4 girls in her class, and there are 8 boys...


Poor Ty man did NOT do well leaving Bella...he cried harder than I did!!


Everyone had a GREAT day!! Lexi has classes with her best buds this year (last year she was on a team with not one SINGLE friend)....Olivia was thrilled to see all of her friends from last year....and my Bella boo, she came home with a smile, looking forward to tomorrow!!

2 comments:

barbara August 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM  

what a beautiful, close-knit family you have, love them all so much.

Kristal August 30, 2013 at 9:50 PM  

Oh the picture of Ty is crushing! Poor boy!

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 gorgeous little girls and one hunka chunka baby boy! Photography is a passion of mine, and I'm always practicing and experimenting on my babies, and other kids I can get my hands on!

Blog Archive

Followers

'Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.'
-Aaron Siskind

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP